Bangladesh situated to the east of India on the Bay of Bengal, is a South Asian country marked by lush greenery and many waterways. Its Ganges, Meghna and Jamuna rivers create fertile plains, and travel by boat is common.
On the southern coast, the Sundarbans, a massive mangrove forest shared with Eastern India, is home to the royal Bengal tiger.
Maximum Stay in Bangladesh is 30 days on a single visit.
Get your VISA in 3 easy steps:
1. Submit Query Online
2. Send Documents
3. Receive VISA
Documents Require* to Apply Visa
- Original Passports with 6 months validity and have atleast two page empty.
- 2 Photos of size 35 X 45mm with white background and matt finish which cover 80% face size.
- Online Visa Applications Form (Our expert will fill on your behalf).
- Covering letter mentioning all the details of your travel.
- Salary slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Leave letter in original - if employed
- Company Registration proof if self employed.
- For Students: Bonafide letter / ID Card copy.
- Retirement proof if retired.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets
Our Field officer will collect the document file and visa experts will inform you in case any other documents will be required for the process.
We are Delhi based service provider if the applicant's place is other than Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
Application Fees is non-refundable, Approval or Rejection of your VISA Application will be solely based on Embassy decision.
For more details, please call/whatapp our Travel Experts on +91-9999-873-973 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: VisaStation.in is a private visa agency to provide assistance on your visa application and not associated with any of the government organization. VisaStation.in provides accelerating services for visas to various countries and charges a service fee.