Canada is a North American country extending from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City and capital city Ottawa.
Canada's vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It's also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of enormous waterfalls.
Maximum Stay in Canada is 180 days on a single visit.
Get your VISA in 3 easy steps:
1. Submit Query Online
2. Send Documents
3. Receive VISA
Documents Require* to Apply Visa
- Original Valid Passport, at least have two blank pages.
- Canada visa application form, properly filled and duly signed
- Two latest passport size photographs without border taken against a white background with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage in specified size.
- Photographs should be in size of 35mm x 45mm
- Photographs provided, should not be more than two months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Do not have ink and stapled marks on photographs
- Scanned photographs are not valid for processing of visas
- Mention applicant name and date of birth at the back of the photo
- Bank statement for last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/ Foreign Exchange endorsement/ Travellers Cheque/ Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/ work-related feasibility
- Original copy of covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and should be addressed to “The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi”.
Note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self-employed and on plain paper if applicant is an employee of firm.
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from employer.
Note: The letter should include the applicant's name, current designation, and current salary, date of joining of job and the employer's name, address and the contact number.
Our Field officer will collect the document file and visa experts will inform you in case any other documents will be required for the process.
We are Delhi based service provider if the applicant's place is other than Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
Application Fees is non-refundable, Approval or Rejection of your VISA Application will be solely based on Embassy decision.
For more details, please call/whatapp our Travel Experts on +91-9999-873-973 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: VisaStation.in is a private visa agency to provide assistance on your visa application and not associated with any of the government organization. VisaStation.in provides accelerating services for visas to various countries and charges a service fee.