Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for hot beaches, Night life, opulent royal palaces, early ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha.
In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Maximum Stay in Australia is 60 days on a single visit.
Get your VISA in 3 easy steps:
1. Submit Query Online2. Send Documents3. Receive VISA
Documents Require* to Apply Visa
- Original passport with old passports (if any), passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Return air ticket
- Confirmation of hotel booking with hotel address and contact details
- Bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 42,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license
- Our Field officer will collect the document file and visa experts will inform you in case any other documents will be required for the process.
- We are Delhi based service provider if the applicant's place is other than Delhi, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
- Application Fees is non-refundable, Approval or Rejection of your VISA Application will be solely based on Embassy decision.
- For more details, please call/whatSapp our Travel Experts on +91-9999-873-973 or email us at email@example.com
VisaStation.in is a private visa agency to provide assistance on your visa application and not associated with any of the government organization. VisaStation.in provides accelerating services for visas to various countries and charges a service fee.